The Roanoke Center
The Roanoke Center offers one-stop assistance to individuals and small businesses by providing a variety of information and guidance. The Center is totally grassroots based and it effectively serves to maximize the benefits of projects and activities that make the region a better place to live and work.
The following programs and services are administered through the Center:
- Microenterprise Loan
- Capital Access
- USDA 504 Repair Loan/Grant Program
- Energy Efficiency Repair & Renovations
- Community Development Block Grant
- Roanoke Chowan Partners for Progress 2
- Sustainable Forestry and Land Retention Project
We are committed to helping you and your business succeed. Contact US for more information!